Garden Update!

I haven't taken pics of our garden in a while so I thought it was about time, even though it still is growing and ripening.  We had a bug problem as you may remember so the plants are coming back from that and starting to do good and produce fruit! We've already enjoyed a plethora of zucchini and yellow squash, chard, lettuce and now cherry tomatoes that are to die for!  I love having a garden...it is just a joy and blessing.  



Our neighbors corn!  Almost ready to harvest!

Our little Ben isn't so little any more! He's as big as this zucchini leaf! So cute!

Our asparagus!



Mom's gourds...don't get me started on these.  One word...pointless. :)   

Yummy tomatoes!

Little baby watermelon starting to grow!

My favorite! Spaghetti squash growing!

These little guys are an experiment this year... the huckleberry.

Ben loves coming out to the garden

Our little strawberries!  They are yummy!

And we've already harvested some of our red potatoes and they made some amazing mashed potatoes!  And there are tons more to pick!

Comments

  1. You beat me to the garden post!!mines coming out on Tues!! I went out this morning to take pics! I guess great minds think alike!! Yum!! Viva la hard work, wood chips and lot of cow dung!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts