I'm not finished yet, I still need to spray paint the chairs and reupholster the cushions but when it's all done it will be even cuter!  I love it much more than just the plain yellow and of course just the white...but I'll be honest, once I started I was thinking, "what the heck did I get myself into."  It was much harder and more tedious than I thought.  THANK GOODNESS that my dad helped me.  I couldn't have done it without him.  



It didn't turn out perfect.  If you look closely you will see human imperfections but my dad taught me that it creates character. :)  



This table is sooooo old.  I think my dad had it in college or something like that.  I am glad to be using it for now and that we were able to make it a bit cuter. Time to take off the tape!



Time to seal it!


After 3 coats of sealant it was ready to come back inside!  So glad to be done!  Now I am looking forward to finding cute fabric for the chairs!  

Yay!

Comments

  1. I LOVE THIS!!!!! look at you so crafty!! :) What did you seal it with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chels! I sealed it with a roll on oil based clear lacquer. It made the white kind of turn out less white which I like... :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts