While we were in Palmyra we went to a Rascal Flatts concert in Rochester???? I honestly can't remember where it was but it wasn't too far from Palmyra.  We got home pretty late I remember but it was driving distance.  Anyway somehow we got really really good tickets.  And if I recall they weren't even that expensive...I don't know.  If anybody remembers please let me know! I would love to know how we got this good deal!  It was sooooo fun!  All of us girls were pretty much obsessed with country music and the Flatts so it was exciting to be going to a concert.  I remember the CMT channel was a favorite of ours as we hung out in our rooms. :)  We all got dolled up and piled in the van!  Bless the adult souls who agreed to take us and wait while we partied at the concert. 

Yup! Seats right next to the stage!!



That's the stage!




I think this was Eric Church who opened? If it wasn't..it sure looks like him. :)




So excited for the show to start! It was amazing!  The other best part of the night was watching all the drunk people around us! So hilarious.















We were so close!!


Cute Nikki was lucky enough to get her jean jacket signed by one of the band members.  Pretty exciting and great memories!  When it was all over we all stumbled out to the van and I am almost certain that most of us fell asleep on the drive home.  We were all pooped and partied out!  I think to this day it was the only concert where I have been that close...so so fun!  

Comments

  1. If i remember correctly they had rearranged the stage that night so when we end to buy tickets all the ticket up front were only $50.00. Seriously one of my favorite memories ever of the trip. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts