BOSTON!!!

I loved Boston!  It sticks out in my mind as one of my favorite places.  It was just such a cool place!  I loved the 'feel' of the city.  It didn't feel big and overbearing but it wasn't small either.  It felt like a good place to raise a family.  It was rich with history and culture and it was beautiful! 

Of course I don't remember the specifics of all that we did and the events that took place but I do remember that we took a tour and the cute lady dressed in blue and yellow was our tour guide...she sang. :)  We shopped a bit and saw some interesting 'talent'.  The pics will tell all...












There were lots of historic sites to be seen and museums to visit...














More historic sites....????Mayflower????
We toured a boat and saw their settlement...wow this is sad...








But my favorite part of this trip was the religious sites that we saw.  We got to stop in Sharon where Joseph Smith was born and also we got to see the Boston Temple and do baptisms there. 













It was a wonderful trip...here are some other random photos....

Waiting at the train tracks...

I love this girl...

I am pretty sure this is the original door step to Josephs home when he was born..



Train's a comin!




Cheers!!!





Comments

  1. Love this walk down memory lane!! Good times...never to be forgotten!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts