It's not very often that a book 'changes my life' but it happened recently with this book.  I wasn't expecting it to when my friend suggested I read it and let me borrow it.  I picked it up one day mostly because I had already had it a while and I figured I should return it soon.  Turns out I couldn't put it down..I finished it in a day and a half.  That's saying something with a 4 month old hanging around.  :)  There were just so many aspects of this book that hooked me and taught me things.  But I think the biggest thing that impressed me was this families Christian lifestyle and devotion to God.  They are way more 'devoted' and diligent than I've ever been!  It was just cool to witness this devotion- in their every day lives and to see the direct blessings from God because of it.  I highly recommend you read it.  It inspired me.  I don't say that very often (sadly) but this really did.  Thank goodness for people like this in the world and that they do what they can to share their story and be an example for the world.  Amazing, just amazing.  
(So no, this doesn't mean that I am going to have 18 kids...I don't think I really WANT to but if I did, I know that I could do it and it would be a tremendous blessing.) 

Comments

  1. Dont you love it when books and other examples make us better!! I'll put this one on my list too!! You know you are on the right track!!! You are a wonderful mom!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts