Another Wedding Weekend!

On Friday we drove down to Salt Lake for a wedding weekend!  I love weddings!  The first one on Friday afternoon was a girl from a good ol' Texas family that I love.  The man you see below was my first ward mission leader and his beautiful supportive amazing wife.  I love this family and I am so happy for Ally their daughter who got married.  I didn't get a picture with her unfortunately but she looked amazing!  It was really fun to see these guys and catch up for just a bit.  Good memories!

The second wedding was on Saturday evening so on SaturDAY we all got to hang out and have fun at the Ehlerts.  While we were chilling on the porch my mom had this crazy idea that Ben should get a ride on the tractor mower with my cousin Matt.  I don't think he knew what to think about it but he didn't cry so that's good! 





Thanks Matt for not dropping my baby! :) hehe



Once Clark and Jenna arrived we decided to go to this fun store and have lunch. It was an adorable little store filled with redone furniture and all sorts of other beautiful things and the place next door that we had lunch at was even better!  I joke around and say that it was like David and I's mothership!   I don't think there was much 'white flour' or processed food at this place if any! Kale chips and yummy veggie burgers and even a nice big french dip sandwich! They had our home favorite, freshly squeezed carrot juice even! We really enjoyed ourselves there.  But then it was time to go because Ben was getting hungry too. 

Once back at the Ehlerts we enjoyed playing pool and badmitton and volleyball until the heat chased us inside.  Once showered and changed we headed up the beautiful Millcreek canyon for the wedding.  It was beautiful.


Here is a shot that we saw from our seats, a beautiful waterfall in the background. 




Such a beautiful bride!



Silly Uncle Joe.  And there I am in background holding up Ben's book so he'd keep quiet. :)



And then I stopped taking pictures.  But after the ceremony we were shuffled down to the dining area for h'orderves while the wedding party took pictures then we had the yummiest dinner I've had at a wedding ever!   So good! Then the dancing! My favorite part!  I thoroughly enjoyed dancing with my husband even if it was only for 1 and half songs.  Then we had to go because it was a long drive home and it was getting late.  But oh what a wonderful weekend.  I just love spending time with family and doing random things like jumping on the trampoline with my husband, playing the piano with Ben and sitting on the couch talking with my mom, cousins and brother. 

Oh and side note!  My little brother gets home from his mission in 9 days!  Yay!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts