Birthday Dinner!

This is a funny post.  For my birthday my hubby took me out to a very nice restaurant.  This doesn't happen very often.  Not necessarily the nice part but the 'out' part.  We don't eat out much.  This is simply because generally we don't find the food in restaurants up to par with our 'standards'.  :)  But we did it anyway.  And this particular dinner we were pretty blown away.  We had an enjoyable time chatting and kissing in our secluded booth but mostly we found ourselves watching videos of Ben and laughing really hard.  Yup.  We are typical parents I guess.  We didn't spare any time once we were done we paid the waitress and left.  Thank you husband for a memorable evening and for being my best friend and true companion. 



I had the short ribs and he had the killer burger.  Both with the best sweet potatoes I've had in a while!!!




Yum!  You may notice the hamburger bun is left (our waiter sure did!) and this is what happens and why we usually just eat at home.  Bread baskets are usually left full too. :)  


Happy Birthday to me!!

Now for dessert!  Chocolate, raspberry souffle!  So good!!!



So delicious!  Thank you honey!!!  I love you!!

Comments

Popular Posts