Well I thought it was over but it wasn't.  Yup that's right my poor poor hubby came down with the bug too.  It wasn't pretty.  This man hasn't gotten sick since his mission so it was like a whole new experience for him too!  But he's up and running again, in fact he had ribs last night!  I've never been so bleach happy in my whole life.  I think I've bleached my entire house 3 times.  I am so worried about baby Ben.  He CANNOT get it.  He just can't.  I don't know what I'll do if he does.  It's like I am watching him, waiting for a bomb to go off...tick tock.  I think Heavenly Father is probably tired of hearing my pleas and my beggings but I don't know what else to do but that.  And bleach.  So anyway.  Just so you know this thing is going around and it travels fast.  And you ARE contagious still 3 days after you feel better so be careful!! That's how it spreads! Wash you hands and wash them again!  I seriously would be the happiest girl ever if I never had to deal with that again.  And I don't even have big kids!  I am seriously considering home school. :)  Well please pray for us! For little Ben!  His little body wouldn't handle this virus well!  And I'll pray that you don't get it either! 

Comments

Popular Posts