I am just going to let the pics do most of the talking.  I owe an apology for my lack of faith in the Logan Zoo.  It was actually quite beautiful.  Too many birds and ducks but there were some cool animals too. We had a wonderful 4th of July.  I love spending time with my family.  






















We went to a park and played in the stream and took naps and ate good food and made boats out of paper and watermelons.  We even had a 3 legged race and I have to add that my husband and I won!






Then sparkler fun!







Comments

  1. It has been way too long since I've seen you.. I think McMurtrey's wedding was the last time! What a beautiful family you have!

    - Jen (Dunkin) Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool sparkler shots! Must have missed that fun while we were up roasting marshmellows!! Great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts