My little boy is growing up so fast.  There are new things happening every day so fast that I can barely catch my breath.  It makes me crazy and it makes me so happy.  He makes me so happy.  We are in love, he and I.  He is so smart.  Sometimes I get glimpses of his wise soul and it scares me.  He already throws little temper tantrums and it gets worse if I look at him or acknowledge him.  He absolutely loves books.  He loves any kind of human interaction; being talked to and read to.  He is sitting up completely on his own and is really close to crawling.  He gets pretty frustrated when he sees something that he wants but can't get it.  He gets bored SO fast and is always looking for something to do.  When he sits or lays with one toy for an extended period of time it's awesome!  He bobs his head up and down like he's dancing.  He sleeps and eats like a champ.  He loves his oatmeal in the morning and it's so cute how his little mouth stays wide open until I spoon in some mush.  He is 17 lbs of pure joy.  He loves getting his head tickled and everywhere else for that matter.  He is used to his car seat (finally) and falls asleep most times when he's in it.  He gets so excited every time he even sees water.  I think he is going to be a swimmer!  He kicks his legs and arms like he wants to take off!  The other day we were just walking over a bridge and he got so excited about the little stream down below.  He is such a happy baby!  He laughs all the time sometimes just randomly like yesterday during the sacrament..  It was so funny, my husband wasn't even really doing anything except for looking down at him and playing with his feet and he was busting up!  He still has a bit of stranger danger. His two little teeth are coming in more and more and he loves chewing on anything he can get his hands on.  Even when he is tired and hungry you can still get a smile and a giggle out of him.  He LOVES his daddy so much and lights up when he sees him at the end of the day.  When David and I are eating he always stops what he's doing and literally drools over our plates.  I think this kid is ready for pizza and sandwiches! :)  His blonde hair is really coming in and we're all excited for the day that he can pull and play with his own hair instead of ours!   This kids burps like a 14 year old boy!  Gotta love the smiles and comments at church! And after eating you can almost always count on him getting the hiccups! He just got a sippy cup and pretty much loves it even though he's still learning how to use it!  Wow...I could go on forever.  I think I just need to do this every once and a while since it's hard to keep up with it all.  I am so happy that this little guy is in our lives.  He blesses us every day and we feel like the luckiest people in the world.  We love you Ben!

Comments

  1. I loved reading all the updates about cute baby Ben. He is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh sweet Ben! Perfect encapsulation of your little guy!! Love him!! LOve you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts