What a wonderful weekend we had!!  We look forward to every trip we get to make down to St. George and it's especially wonderful when we get our little Lucie with us which is what this weekend was.  She turned 7 today so we of course took the opportunity to celebrate her Birthday while down there along with of course Easter!  The weather was wonderful, everything was just perfect.  The only way it could have been more perfect was if we could have stayed longer. 

There was a lot of playing at fun parks and in the river while we basked in the warm sun; hmmm sun, something that I almost had forgot existed in Logan (i even got a little sunburn!) We had an Easter egg hunt, we went to the Jumpin Jax (a warehouse just full of those blow up jungle gym things) and just hung out with family!  Can't get much better!  And I am so glad that my little bro was there too so we could spend some quality time. :)  

Anyway here are some pics from the Easter egg hunt on Sat. morning...

Lucie's Easter basket she found in the morning (6 am!!) with the help of the trail of jelly beans left by the Easter Bunny!







Jumpin Jax!!












This place was seriously so much fun!  We spent 3 hours there with the kids and David and I and my Mom played just as hard as them!  At one point two little boys came up and introduced themselves and asked us if we wanted to play tag so we did!  It was so fun but boy was it exhausting running up and down those things! Can't wait to go back next time!

Park time!!








Birthday Time!!








Wow! A lot of pictures! And I didn't even post all of them! Whew!  I am glad though, it's better than the alternative of no pics!  We love Lucie so much and miss her already!  I can't believe she is already 7 and growing each day.  Thanks to my Baby for such a wonderful weekend!  I love you so much honey!  You make my life Blissful!! 

Comments

Popular Posts