We had the pleasure to host one of David's childhood friends and his family for the night last night.  They were traveling from Arizona through to Rexburg and decided they would make their pit stop here!  And we were so happy to have them!  Albin and David have known each other for 25 years and the story about how Albin met his wife is a cool one.  Jenny, Albin's wife was high school friends with Mary, David's sister and strangely enough they never met each other during that time!  Not until just before Albin was getting ready to leave on his mission.  Lucky guy!  He got someone to write him his entire mission and I guess when he got back the rest was history!  Correct me if I am wrong guys!  Anyway they have two adorable kids who are just the most polite and thoughtful little ones!  It really was a joy having them here for one short night.  
Anyway, I wanted to write about the reason this cute family was down in Arizona.  Albin is an artist.  He is talented. He has a gift.  And he has decided to share that gift with the world!   There is a gallery in Arizona that Albin sells his art too.  After almost a whole lifetime of developing and working Ablin has really made it in my opinion.  His work is incredible and I want to share just a few pieces with you...with his permission of course. :)  But check out his website to see more of his fine art Landscapes and his Life Studies portraits.  Incredible.  Enjoy!
Albin told us that he just sold this one to BYU


This is his beautiful daughter Jenna!  Looks exactly like her!


This is my favorite one
So If I remember correctly I heard Albin say that his ultimate dream and goal is to paint the murals in the Temples.  David tells me that he has already done this in the Rexburg Temple.  Wow!  What a job huh?  We know you can do it Albin!  We are so proud of you and can't wait to see what's to come!

Well when I got home from work after they had taken off back to Rexburg this is what I found on my table.  How sweet...


Thank you too!!!  We hope to see you soon!!!

Comments

  1. WOW is right!!! What a talent!! My favorite is the first one...the one he sold to BYU!! WOWsah!!!
    I might have to lift the one with the book...if I give credit to him????...what is his full name??
    Its fun having company huh!!!?
    love you daughter...cant wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your play list dear!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts