Our fridge is quite empty.  Yesterday I was beginning to wonder what we would do for lunch.  Waffles?  Well that would have been easy, all you need is eggs, flour and water!  But no!  My husband took a glance in that barren fridge and saw eggs, asparagus and hamburger meat.  Hmmmm what would you make from that?  I'd probably suggest eating out at that point! Well this is what my honey came up with.  

Hamburger patty (seasoned just right) with asparagus and here's the kicker!  Béarnaise sauce over the top!  With garlic, rosemary potatoes on the side of course.  I wasn't even sure I had ever had Béarnaise sauce before!  It was good!  I highly suggest it!  Pretty much it's just egg, vinegar, herbs and lots of butter!  Mmmmmm!  It might not sound good but oh baby!  Delicious!  So creamy!  


So despite my thinking, lunch yesterday was AMAZING!  Once again I am thoroughly impressed by my husband!  Thank you honey!  

Comments

Popular Posts