This is our herb garden...well the beginnings of it anyway.  Unfortunately these pictures were taken while the ugly grow light was on but you get the idea!  These were also taken several weeks ago.  Today the garden is much more lush and flavorful!  You will see those pictures below. 

But we have been enjoying this a whole lot.  It makes cooking more fun and taste even better than it already was! 




This is our Gold Nugget Cherry Tomato plant.  It's about one month old!  I am so excited to be picking off this one!  I've never had them but my husband says they are amazing!


Also, we have some Savory, Rosemary, Thyme, Lemon Basil, regular Basil, Cilantro (super excited about this one, the stuff in the store is always so gross!), Oregano, Chocolate Peppermint (yes, it really smells like chocolate!), Lime Mint, Spinach and Strawberries!!!!

So in a few more months, I'll post some more pictures when we are even further along!  Oh man I am excited for some strawberries and tomatoes and everything else!  Life is good!  Especiallly when my husband makes stuff like this!!


Chicken Cordon Bleu with Feta Cheese and Broccoli. MMmmm!

Big Mama Calzone!  Double MMMMmMmm!

Once again....I AM SPOILED!  I love my husband so much!  I couldn't live without him!  He is my everything!  I love you babe!

Comments

Popular Posts