I feel spoiled.  Never in my life have I been this spoiled...well that's not true..at least my parents wouldn't think so but nevertheless I LOVE, repeat LOVE our new car.  We are so happy with our purchase.  To be honest, we both miss the prelude.  That was the cars of all good cars.  It had almost 300 thousand miles on it yet both we and the new owner can't help but acknowledge what a good car it is still.  Infact, the guy called my husband up the other day just because he was so happy with it!  He had it detailed and had new tires and rims put on it, he sent us pictures to show us how it was looking.  We are happy that he is happy.  And we are happy!  All around happiness!  :) Hows that for cheesy!?  Anyway I guess this post is about blessings and happiness.  Even in something as small and simple as a car?  (Does that work?) 

Our 2005 Acura TL

Comments

  1. hey!! Just wanted to say I have been checking out your blog and all the fun things you are doing! You look great and it looks like you are having a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts