The other day we took a trip to Hawaii....only in our minds of course but mostly with our taste buds!  We first cooked our shrimp in coconut and butter.  We get our coconut from the local health food store because that's the only place we can find it where it is 'real' coconut not the nasty stuff that pretends to be coconut.  MMMmmm you just open the bag and it takes you to someplace far away in the tropics.  Anyway, then my husband whipped up this amazing stuff to put in with the shrimp.  It consisted of mango, pineapple, orange juice,  coconut milk (also another great find) and a mixture of fresh lemon basil and cilantro.  OH my gosh, it was like a party in my mouth!  And then of course when my hubby dresses up the plate like this, I just have to take a picture of it!  

I wish I had my camera on Thursday too!  Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful!  We weren't able to go home (St. George) because I had to work on Black Friday.  But that's okay because we got to spend the day with other family members!  First we stopped in North Salt Lake and saw Robby and Chels at her parents house.  I say we saw Robby and Chels but really we were there to see Lachlan and Olive!  Look at these munchkins!!

Wouldn't you just be dying to see these little ones too?!  And there is another one on the way!  YAy!!!  Well after we said goodbye we headed to the Ehlerts where we had dinner with quite the crowd!  There was 4 Chinese exchange students, 2 big families and about 3 other small families not including our little one of course. :) I am so grateful for family.  What a perfect plan that Heavenly Father set up for us!  I especially am grateful for my little family (my hubby and I).  I love him more and more each day!  I didn't even know that was possible!  
Cheers!

Comments

  1. I hope you know how SPOILED you are dear!!!?? So very spoiled!!
    Loved the gopher clip on the side bar too!!
    Miss you
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts