I am dreading May.  Absolutely fear it’s coming..know why?  Well I’ll tell you!  My hubby is leaving me for 12 whole days!  Hello!!!  That’s a long time right?! I am not just crazy in love (I am) that’s a long time!  Ugh…dreading.  I try and make myself feel better because of what he’ll be doing and what it means but it doesn't really work.  Nope, not really.  I secretly try and find ways to make it unacceptable for him to go.  It hasn't worked.  Ugh…double Ugh. 

Well I guess I’ll tell you where he is going.  He is going to Iowa.  Ya I know.  That’s where this company is that he and his professor have been working with over the years and they want David to come and work in their lab for, I repeat 12 DAYS!  It really is an AMAZING opportunity, really…really?  Jk..it really is.  This company is no small machine and they are ‘big stuff’ in their field and the fact that they want David to come out and work with them is pretty amazing.  So I hold my tongue…most the time.
 
I am proud of my baby.  He has been working so hard at everything he does (which is a lot) and I know it’s all for us, his family.  He loves us so much and it shows in his daily doings.  He is making a difference and not just with his family but in the world, yes rabbit world too.   So my goal is to become OK with the fact that Ben and I will be without him for almost 2 weeks and instead be completely excited for him. 

Comments

Popular Posts