Ben got his first sickness this week.  I don’t really know what to call it because it doesn't seem like a cold or the flu he just has a nasty cough.  But apart from that he seems perfectly happy!  It’s weird.  I am hoping because he is still sleeping like a champ that he’ll kick it soon.  He’s been so healthy all his life so it’s hard to see him go through this even if it is just a silly cough. 

The weirdest thing is that my hubby came down with something and I didn't.  It’s almost always the other way around.  He’s been working too hard lately.  I am ready for summer break so that at least he gets a break from classes.  Also I am so excited for this baby to come!  With Ben I was patient and calm but with this baby I find myself impatient and all to ready for it to be July.  I’d better calm down since it’s still a ways away.  I’ll probably distract myself with some good ol spring cleaning!  Yay!  Just wish it would decide to be spring here...

Comments

Popular Posts