So, there's this boy, he kinda stole my heart...he calls me 'Mom'

Okay so he can't talk yet but if he could he would! :)  I saw this saying on Pinterest the other day, it was on a wall plaque. Very cute.  Well the truth is, Ben really has stole my heart.  It's gone...forever.  It's his...forever.  He of course has to share it with his Dad and in the future with his other siblings but man oh man!

He is growing like crazy and it makes me kind of sad!  No longer can I place him in a mach sling up against my body...he is way to big and squirmy for that.  He would rather look around and be free.  He is talking and smiling and laughing and getting used to the world around him.

Next Sunday we will bless Ben.  Since we didn't send out announcements of Ben we did a blessing invite and announcement in one and of course it turned out darling because my sister-in-law did it!  Thank you Chelsea!  It will be a fun and special event and I am sure there will be more pictures to follow!  The thing to worry about now? That in a week and a few days he will still fit into the adorable blessing outfit that we bought him yesterday!  He's getting big!!!


Here is the announcement, I have edited out some things, that's why it looks kind of funny. :)  But I love it!!! There a few other pictures that Chelsea took that weekend and they turned out really cute too!



I don't know why they are so pixilated (sp) but you can still tell how cute he is right?!! I love it when he sticks his little tongue out.  There are a few more of him with his cousin Beckham that I can't wait to see either!  Will post them when I get em!  

I love my little man!!

Comments

  1. when we got our invite in the mail i could not stop saying to jared how stinkin cute ben and the invitation are!!! so cute and we can't wait to come!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts