So my husband is a closet chef...meaning he could easily open a restaurant and it would be extremely successful but it's just something he does every once and a while that I and sometimes a few others get to enjoy.  And believe me it is always enjoyable!  So when he does this he just metaphorically puts his chef hat on and whips up a completely unique and gourmet meal. He doesn't bother writing it down because in his own words, 'I'll never make the same exact thing again!'  So I need to take it into my own hands to start writing them down.  For future reference...because let me tell you! They are worth making again!!

Dinner tonight:
Almond encrusted salmon with honey and white pepper baked to perfection.  Potato cakes stuffed with cream cheese, rolled in bread crumbs seasoned wtih ground cardamon and greek seasoning. Over the top was a yummy creamy mushroom garlic sauce.  And of course a side of jalepeno green beans!!  Yum!!!! 

I wish I had a picture but we all scarfed it down way too quickly to take a picture!  But I am sure your wonderful imagination could do the trick!  

The next wonder from Chef Sherwood coming soon!!

Comments

Popular Posts