Easter weekend!

I should probably write about our Easter weekend already since it's been almost a week!  It was very interesting but mostly fun!  It was Ben's first real roadtrip and well first time being away from home for more than an hour so it made for some real learning experiences for all!!  Turns out that little Ben absolutely despises his carseat.  Man oh man did we discover that on the drive down.  A drive that usually only takes 5 1/2 hours but turned into 9!  It was special.  No need to go into the nasty and sad details but lets just say that we were all so very happy to have reached St. George.  Poor little bug.  

Well despite his traumatic car experience little man slept good that night and in the morning we all got ready and went to Rob and Chelsea's.  There we had lunch and played in their amazing backyard and best of all we all helped them plant their garden!  Jealous!  



They are gonna have so many fun things growing here soon!  And my hubby was in planting paradise!!  He just loves gardening!  

Here is bugaboo with his cousin Lachlan.  Lachlan just loved holding Ben and asked several times!  He would give him kissed and wanted so badly for Ben to be able to hop down and kick a soccer ball around with him or play in his sandbox.  I kept saying, "Soon Lachlan! Soon he will be able to play all the time with you!"  It was cute.


And here is my cute niece, Olive who was having fun doing a fun activity of painting rocks but that got old so she started to paint her toenails and then her fingernails!  It was hilarious...she even moved to Scooby's (her dog) nails but we stopped her there.  :)

That night we went up to see Grandma and Grandpa Stephenson for some birthday cake.  


Ben with Great Grandma Stephenson


Here are all the April Birthday people (minus Chelsea-at Target!) getting their birthday cupcakes.  


Clarky my brother, Jake my cousin, my Grandma Sharp and my handsome hubby! 


Little Jake is hilarious...you had to be there. :)

Well on Sunday we all got ready again and went to church at my brother's ward for the blessing of his third son, Beckham.  I didn't get any picture of this day unfortunately but my mom did and as soon as I get those from here I will post them.  It was a great weekend.  Very stressful at times but mostly fun and definitely worth it.  Ben's schedule was thrown out the window and I think that threw us all for a loop but it was a good learning experience and the best part?!!  Ben slept the entire way home!  Man is he a quick learner!  He woke up once to eat and poop but then right back to sleep!  I think we've cured him of his hatred! Yay!!!  

Well we were really excited to be home and Molly our rabbit was excited we were home too...finally get out of her cage!  Here she is saying hello to Ben!


Home sweet home!

Comments

Popular Posts