3 INCREDIBLE years


Words of a Prophet of God...of course they are true.  There was time when we were dating that I wondered, that I questioned and over thought things... I was overwhelmed with the responsibility of choosing someone to spend eternity with and what if I made the wrong choice...but boy am I glad that I came to my senses.  My David is every single one of those things that you read up there times 10 plus some more.  I am immensely happy.  He was right!  And now as look back on that time of my life I tremble with the thought that I could have let him go...I could have passed up this AMAZING life that we've created together.  How grateful I am that I didn't.  I thank God that I had the sense enough from Him to hold on tight and never let go..






And I still haven't let go...

I love this man so much.  It is such a privilege and gift to be able to love someone as much as I love him.  And to be loved back in the same way.  I like to think that we have a very special relationship...very different than most married couples...I could be wrong of course but I don't think I am. :)  He is so wonderfully different from anyone else I know and that's what makes it special.  He makes it special.  I am so blessed to be his.  


Thank you honey from the bottom of my heart for being who you are and for loving me for who I am.  Thank you first for asking me to marry you and then for taking me to the Holy Temple on June 5, 2010.  It was the happiest most significant wonderful day of my life.    

Thank you for loving me every single day since then with more love and passion and kindness then I deserve.  Thank you for our son Benjamin and little baby #2 on the way.  Thank you for being such an amazing dad who takes time frequently out of your busy busy days to spend time with Ben and I.  Thank you for working harder than anyone I know to provide a comfortable living for us and to set such a wonderful example of the importance of education to our growing family.  Thank you for being a righteous priesthood holder who we can count on when in need and for always carrying the spirit with you.  Thank you for your optimistic attitude and simple joy for life that is contagious.  Thank you for showing compassion and forgiveness and pure love towards me as the Savior would.  
I love you.  I can't wait for the rest of our lives and for our eternity.  3 years down!  Forever to go!!  Yipee!


Also, Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Comments

Popular Posts