Well we're here.  The boxes are down to just a few scattered here and there and the 'junk' is slowly finding it's place in this new home.  It seems like progress made is a 'one step forward, two steps back' kinda thing but it wont be like that for much longer...I hope.

I feel like this baby is so close.  Maybe it's just wishful thinking/feeling but I don't know!  I have all of the preliminary signs that it's getting close and unfortunately I am not as patient with this baby as I was with Ben. Looking back now, with Ben I felt great all the way to the end! Sure I waddled around like a fat penguin but I wasn't uncomfortable or hurting or any of those things that you normally hear from a 9 month preggo woman.  Well I'll tell you what!!  I one of those women now!  Ugh!!! When is it going to be over!  I am SO uncomfortable 95% of the day (maybe more...just trying to be optimistic).

My back kills when I sit down, my belly hurts when I stand, my feet hurt before noon because they are swollen and my sciatic nerve feels well like a sciatic nerve! I can't recline back because it's hard to breath (and bad positioning for the baby) and when I have to pee (ALL THE TIME), I get braxton hicks contractions up the wahzoo that make it harder to get to the bathroom in good time!  See!!  I am not some weird woman whose pregnancies are unusually easy!  I can complain!

And if I haven't said it before, I'll say it again.  Do NOT move when you are 8 months preggo...maybe not even when you are 7 months preggo...or 6.  It's just not a good idea.  Too much stress.  Too much work.  Too hot.  It does help though if you have an amazingly amazing rockstar husband like I do who will clean your entire apartment that you just left a disaster from top to bottom better than you ever could to ensure that you get your entire deposit back to buy you nice things for the new house.  Yup...that's my hubby.  And it doesn't stop there.  Rockstar...that's all I have to say.

I really don't want to sound negative about this pregnancy though.  Because it's not all negative.  It's not even mostly negative.  Yes, I am extremely uncomfortable but throughout the day, my little William (yes, we've decided on the name) is moving and grooving inside just reminding me how lucky I am to have him there.  How lucky I am that he is mostly likely so stinking cute that I'll hardly be able to handle it.  I can't wait to meet him.  I can't wait to carry him on the OUTSIDE.

But as anxious as I am, this little one BETTER wait until this house is in order!  It's not there yet, infact it has a long ways to go so little man better stay cozy for now.  I'll post pics soon of the house.  First I need to find my camera charger among the mess.  :)

Comments

  1. William!!! I love it!! So glad you are moved in and I know what you're saying, but only about the moving part, not the pregnancy part, haha. When we moved to Florida I told myself I'd never move again because it was so annoying and so much work! But then once everything's settled things are wonderful again. But seriously, moving is the worst. So happy for you and can't wait to meet little William!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts