My latest projects!!!

I finished the chairs and the curtains!  We covered them in laminate this time so they would stay clean. :)  


The fabric over the chairs is what we'll use for the curtain valance. 


While building the valance and getting it prepped I worked on another small project.  

I think this whole wreath was under $10.  I found those pumpkins at Walmart for 90 cents or something and the wreath was $4.  Some glue and ribbon and wa-la!!!

Nothing special but it's better than nothing! 

Ben enjoying the morning...

It's up!! Yay!!



The finished project!  It's some strong morning light but I am in love with it!  It makes my kitchen much more cheery and bright!  

And here is a list of my future DIY projects!  I am on a kick right now!  

  • A kitchen island cart thingy that will give us more storage space and counter space.

  • A storage ottoman for the living room

  • An entryway bench and mirrors above

  • Redo my lamp shade

Yes, all these ideas are from Pinterest....I love that website! It is so useful!!!!  I think we might be making the storage ottoman next.  So excited! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts