Visitors!

Ben had a fun visitor this weekend! Two actually but Lucie lu finally got to meet her baby brother! David went and picked her up on Friday and she got to stay till Sunday afternoon.  It was fun having her here and I enjoyed seeing her with Ben.  What a good big sister she is!  But I guess she's had lots of practice at home with her other baby brother! :)  There was lots of smiles!!
The other visitor was from my good friend KC.  She came up on Saturday night and stayed with my parents till Sunday afternoon!  It was so fun.  She even helped me bathe Ben and feed him.  I wish I would have been smart enough to get a picture of her and Ben but of course my mind wasn't working correctly or something.
This weekend was fun though.  My parents are finally here and so they went to church with us (well I wasn't there).  It is so fun having them so close...just a minute walk away!  Oh what a fun summer we're going to have! 

I am sure Molly was excited that Lucie was here too because she got a lot more attention than she's had in a while!  Poor Molly! 
  

Comments

Popular Posts