It's been 3 and half days.  Why oh why does it feel like a week?!  How am I going to do this??  Well the answer is I have to...that's how.  I don't have a choice.  And I think that's why I am kind of surprised at how well I am doing.  I am sure that if it was just me I would be a much bigger mess but since I have little Ben to take care of it somehow makes things a little bit easier.  

I love this little boy so much.  We both woke up Monday morning with nasty colds.  We have been taking it easy every day...snuggling and reading and lots of sleeping.  He will occasionally (when we're snuggling) just move in closer to me and look up at me and come in for a big kiss.  It melts my heart.  Especially when I didn't ask for it...he just does it.  I think he knows I miss daddy a lot...I am sure he does too, so he is being extra snuggly and sweet.  Last night when I lay him down in his crib he put his hand to his mouth and pulled it away with a big smoooch sound!   He blew me a kiss! It was the most precious thing!  Wish I had the video camera!  

Tomorrow marks one week till daddy comes home.  That's doable right?  Yes, I think it is but I still miss him.  I miss him so much.  Skype and text and all that is very convenient and nice and I'll admit it does take the edge off but it's just not sufficient.  

Anyway, not complaining really...just mentioning how much I love this man.  I am proud of what he is accomplishing there in Iowa and how hard he is working for it.  One of our rabbit people stopped by today and mentioned how highly he thought of David and said that he was 'refreshing'...his character, his work ethic and personality.  Refreshing...what a great choice of words...so true.  Can't wait to take in a big breath of that fresh air again.  Love you honey.

Comments

Popular Posts