New York City!!!

I love New York City.  I've been there a few times and still have only seen a SLIVER of it!  I could NEVER live there (it's so dirty and crowded) but it is sooo much fun to visit!  We had so much fun on this trip.  



We saw all the normal touristy places...Ground Zero was particularly memorable.   


Top of the Empire State Building.  




Seen the movie 'BIG'?  We were told that this was the piano or one just like it that Tom Hanks played on in the movie.  Incredible store. 


One of the crazy things we did was get up at the butt crack of dawn and ride into the city to be at the 'Today' show at like 5 am.  We made signs and sweatshirts and everything.  Even though we were tired, it was worth it..we were right up front!


Good 'ol Matt!

Oh and our sweatshirts were to be conversation starters. They said, "Where the heck is Palmyra NewYork!?'  Cute eh?


Broadway!!!  Some went to Wicked and some went to Lion King?  Oh my gosh I can't even remember what show I went to!  It wasn't Wicked I know that.  




It was so much fun!!!  I just love the energy and the life that the city has! 


It must also been Thanksgiving time so it was cold and it was Christmassy!  




This is the sign I made for the Today Show in hopes that my parents would see it. :) 



New York New York LDS Temple


I love this Temple too.  It's actually a church building as well.  I remember going to church there with my family (did we go this time?).  And it's just right there in middle of the city.  Wonderful.  

I can't wait to go back some day with my hubby and family.  I want to see Wicked...and some other ones too. :)  


Comments

  1. Anna, I miss you!! I LOVE reading these New York posts... I can't believe it's already been six years since we lived there. I feel like it was yesterday and these pictures make me miss it like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts