Yummy, Yummy, Yummy,
 I got Love in my Tummy


Is this a song?  I think it is but I took it and probably changed the meaning quite a bit.  And no, I don't want to eat my son but I just know that he is going to be SO cute that I'll want to!! :)  And he is just LOVE in every sense of the word!  I feel him moving around in there and I just melt with love and excitement in meeting him.  But it's weird.  I know I technically haven't 'met' him yet but I kind of feel like I already have.  Like I know him.  And I am sure when he comes that it'll be one of those, 'I feel like I've known you forever' moments.  And I'll kiss him.  And squeeze him.  And I'll cry.  And then cry some more. 

Comments

  1. Oh yes you will my love...and it lasts for eternity!! In a few short weeks you will fully understand how very much we love YOU!!! Life is good indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! "'Yummy Yummy Yummy' is a bubblegum pop song by Arthur Resnick and Joey Levine, first recorded by Ohio Express in 1968. It has since been covered by many artists." :)

    Can't wait to hear all about your little guy! When are you due? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts