Today is going to be one of those days.  You know, where it seems like it's an eternity long and never ending?!  Where you're looking at the clock every 2 minutes thinking it had been 10 and then being terribly disappointed and mad at yourself for looking...yet 2 mins later you look again.  Ya, one of those days.  My man and dad are up in Idaho meeting today with a very big important company who could make our dreams come true.  They (the big wigs in Idaho) have had in their possession for a week now, a well thought out and some might say, 'daring' proposal written by Sherwood Forest LLC (us).  Do they like what they've read or are they laughing at us from afar.  I know it's the former but of course you wonder!  We need good news.  I need good news.  My mom needs good news.  We've expended everything we have in getting this far and it's been hard.  We need some re-fueling.  But to make it worse the phones will be silent probably until 8 or 9!  But I think I am going to be a nosy wife and sneak a call in after the meeting, before the routine business dinner.  :)  Torture!  

I have faith for the future.  Mostly because I have to.  The alternative of not having faith would get me nowhere.  So here's to Friday!  And the rest of our life!  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts