Things that I would like to do this FALL:
  • Well of course we must go to a corn maze and get lost in the stalks!  And afterwards go home and cuddle up under a blanket with homemade Hot Cocoa.  Mmmmmmm.
  • Next we'll need to enjoy taking many walks through the fall trees and leaves.  We'll be sure to have our camera!
  • We will dirty up the kitchen in a hurry making pumpkin pie and then bake the seeds for some yummy fall flavors!  
  • Next we'll cling to each other as we walk through a good haunted house, screaming and jumping and then laughing at each other.  
  • We will spend a FHE on our kitchen floor that is covered in newspapers carving our very own Mr. and Mrs. Sherwood Halloween pumpkins that will look oh so spooky and fun on our doorstep.  
  • And if we can possibly find one, we will take a romantic and joyful hay ride after which I am sure we will enjoy a nice cup of apple cider to warm up our hands.  
  • I will do my best to spice up out home with the hint of fall even if it's simply the sentsy smell of cinnamon and spice and a fall wreath on the front door!  

I don't know what it is about the autumn season but it just makes me all warm inside and makes me giddy.  It's unfortunate that we live in a place where it is so beautiful in the fall and yet is so short lived!  Darn that overbearing winter that is just too anxious to come!  That's why I am going to make sure we enjoy fall to the fullest this year and I hope you do too!  

Comments

  1. I like the new music and the new background and the fun plans!!! happy Autumn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed your last 2 entries...brings back alot of memories about when I went and lost my hearing at that concert, as your mom said. Good thoughts on the fall doings...will be fun to see what you will say this time next year about what to do with the little tike...corn mazes and spook alleys are in your future. YOu will be a great momma. Love you
    Dadio

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts