So we've been Netflix junkies the past...year.  We have mixed feelings about it because neither of us have ever been this way before but we've LOVED the fun and NEEDED the relaxation.  I am not used to working full time (getting better) so it just wears me out and by the time I get home I don't have any motivation to do anything but lay down and cuddle with my baby!  It has been very good and 'productive' for our relationship in this first year but now I think both of us are ready to move on to the next stage of our life.  And don't ask me what that is because I don't know...completely.  I know we'll be doing rabbit food, and I'll be working for a while still and David will be in school still but I think we or I am going to be more 'productive' in regards to our future family.  So!  We'll see!  Anyway, I thought it would be fun to put a list here of the series that we have enjoyed together.  For a while we were doing movies but then merged into watching TV series. They are more fun! 


Sherlock Holmes (This is the most current one and we really like it but I think it's on TV right now which we don't have so we have to be patient...grrr)

Ugly Betty  (strangely good, I liked it and my honey mostly tolerated it with me.  Although I think he secretly loved it :))      
       
24 (mmmm not so much...too much for me...my hubby enjoys them every once in a while)  

Psych (One of our favorites..so witty!)
                
Lie to Me (Well done and interesting)       
     
Beautiful People (Wasn't the greatest just got us to the next one) 
      
 Brothers & Sisters (Had to stop...got a little too risque)   

Greek (NOPE!! Watched like 2)  
                
North & South (yes please! Again and again!!)  
          
Drop Dead Diva (Love it!!)       
       
Samantha Who? (Loved it! Where did it go!! Come back!)

Wow, pretty incredible and pathetic huh?  That's a lot of hours!  OK well let me just remind you that yes, we are being more productive now and no, you will not have to come scrape us up off the couch with a spatula in 5 years.  Hehetehehete       

Comments

  1. you missed THe Closer!! Its a favorite!! North and South....blissful!!! Thanks for the list. Im going to check a few of them out. My Netflix list is getting a little lame!!
    New music!!! Yea!!!
    Enjoy the "down-time" while you can!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts