I'm tired!!!  We  are both tired this week!  We don't know what it is but I am pretty sure that it's because we have been working hard. :)  OK, OK, maybe not, but we did build a fence!  That's hard work right?  To me it is, I was pooped! But it felt good when we finished, like we had accomplished something great!  We helped a poor cooped up dog have the freedom to run around and do his business anywhere he wanted!  hehe I love dogs. I want a dog.  I think I'll name him Hughey.  This is the name that I told my husband we were going to name our first child and since that didn't fly with him I thought why not (thanks honey...it's a better pooch name anyway)!!

Whoa! Sidetrack!  Anyway, this is something else we did this week.  It was fun doing this side by side with my hubby buggy.  It seems like we were making soup a lot and there was a minute there where I was actually going to cook(and I did...but I think it really was just a minute) so I had all these recipes that called for chicken or vegetable stock and the stuff from the store is just too expensive and let's be honest not as good as the homemade stuff so we said what the heck!  Yay for canning!!!  It's so nice to be able to pull these babies out and use them!  I am so going to be a canning freak when I have time!   


So it's been a productive week, my baby taught me how to build a fence, can and plenty of other things!  The weather is finally becoming warmer (it was in the high 70's today) and we're getting anxious to be outside and of course making RABBIT FOOD!! More to come on that... :)

Comments

  1. Wow!! Your mommy is impressed. I thought you had to have a pressure canner to do that kind of stuff!!?? Way to go you two!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts