Can Anyone Say Baby Hungry??


My Husband with our new little niece, Elizabeth.  She is BEAUTIFUL!!  She's got the most perfect face with jet black hair, eyelashes and eyebrows!  We went to go see her this last weekend in Boise.  She is almost two weeks old.  Then it was up to Garden Valley to say hello to our Mountain Mama and Papa! I love it up there.  I almost made myself pass out multiple times by breathing in the smell of the mountain air!  Ahhhhh! The hot springs and the beautiful gardens!  Here's a taste..



Anyway it was a perfect weekend....too short but perfect.  And let's just say we're both feeling a little different than when our weekend started....a little more hungry for something. :)

Comments

  1. :) Thought for sure you'd share more pics of the baby!? Glad you had a fun and relaxing weekend. Love you daughter! Heres hoping all your dreams come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not dad...its me...your mom!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts