Ahh...Simple Pleasures! We got our wireless keyboard and mouse in the mail today and boy do we love it!  I love it because the chair doesn't have to be in the middle of the room anymore!  We can sit back and enjoy the big screen from a distance!  It has lots of cool tricks and it feels really good to type on!  Yay! 

Next simple pleasure is not so simple but in a way it is!  This weekend is General Conference!  We are so looking forward to this!  It is our third GC together..(weird) and we are both just so ready for some inspiration and added extra spirit in our life.  David's sister and family are going to come up on Sunday and maybe watch some of it with us so that will be great too!  What a refreshing wonderful weekend it will be! 

I am so grateful for the Restored Gospel to this earth.  What a blessing and comfort!  I know that in just a few short hours we will be able to hear the Word of God from the mouth of his Chosen Servants.  Wow.  I love life.  I am glad that we get to make choices and that if we mess up, there is still hope and we can receive help on the way back!  Heavenly Father loves us!  And I love my husband and my family!  XOXO 

Comments

Popular Posts