This last Saturday we had the privilege of witnessing some good friends sealing in the Logan Utah Temple. It was the first time I had been able to see a family being sealed together for all eternity and it was so sweet and perfectly amazing. The spirit was strong in that beautiful room as the sealer spoke and as everyone contemplated what it all meant.  Even down to little Madeline down in her sweet little innocent heart knew what a special and sacred thing was happening.



To me it meant JOY, HAPPINESS, LOVE, FAMILY, PEACE, MIRACLES, AND everything else I think of when I think of the RESTORATION OF THE GOSPEL.  What a BLESSING!  Thanks for sharing it with us!There were a lot of tears shed and smiles made because of this day that I am sure will be remembered forever by all who were able to be apart of it!  I just love this family and we are so happy for them!



We lucked out and were able to be the ones to watch the kiddos as they took pictures around the temple grounds.  Also luckily my good husband has a 'thing' for adorable little Madeline (who wouldn't?) and I think it's safe to say that Madeline doesn't so much mind my husband either (again, who wouldn't? HAHA)  They had fun together.  We just love this angel.


Mama and Madi

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Comments

  1. We LOVE them too!! May all the best promises and blessing continue to flow for this wonderful couple and their family...especially now that they are sealed for time and all eternity!! Nothing better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts