Labor day weekend...ahhhhhh...What a welcomed vacation that was.  BUT it made it so much harder to come back home and go back to work!  Isn't it strange and unfair that vacation can do that to you?!!  I don't know, maybe it's just my attitude. :)  But I was just left wanting more and more and now I am anxiously awaiting our next 'vacation'. 
But this weekend in good 'ol St. George was full of family, beautiful scenery, movies, good food, relaxing and more of my favorite thing, family.  I am still convinced that I have the best family in the world.  I couldn't be happier about my life and the people surrounding me that make it wonderful.  I honestly couldn't ask for more. And since this is my blog right, I'm gonna just brag again about my husband.  He knows how much I love him but boy do I love him, and boy am I lucky!  I can be doing ANYTHING with this man and be completely blissfully happy.  I realize more and more just how much just his presence affects me.  I love my hubby. 

Well as all good times do, it went by too fast.  I tried to take in every single moment, especially with neice and nephews.  I have missed those stinkers so much.  Wouldn't you? 

Oh wait, that's my brother. He acts like a kid though! :)

Like father, like son!



Little bucket o' sunshine
 Well it was wonderful and what's a better way to end a vacation than driving a brand new four door huge truck home?  No, it's not ours....just got to enjoy it for a few hours! Thanks Uncle Scott!  And hopefully the word vacation will be rolling off my lips before not too long!  Life is good!

Mmmm I love that profile :)

Comments

  1. Such a cute post Anna banana!! We miss you guys so much after you leave. Love your pictures too. Father, son and baby are the best!!! You made me smile today. Thank you!!! Keep counting those blessing!! hugs and love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts