We received a red envelope in our mailbox yesterday...and we all know what that means!  Movie night!!  It was a surprise what the envelope would contain but we we were excited nonetheless.  Well the movie that we pulled out was 'Taken'.  Has anybody else seen that?  Wow...talk about intense!  I loved it!  Crazy huh!!  My precious little brother was trying to get me to watch it for the longest time but I refused because...well probably just because I was stubborn and usually I don't like movies like that.  For some reason though, this one I liked.  It brought out the younger Anna in me when I secretly wanted to be an FBI agent. :)  I know funny huh.  Well it's true.  I guess I just like the whole concept of good guys winning, bad guys getting squashed like bugs. Is that bad?  After it was over I fell back into this idea that I wanted to be the best kung fu fighter (or something) ever!  I'm serious too!  I told my husband that I really wanted to take a self-defense class and our conversation consisted of explanations and even demonstrations of what I would do if I was attacked.  It was comical.  But then we stopped.  The whole idea was just too scary and depressing.  Hopefully that will never happen but who knows?  Maybe in a few months I'll be able to kung fu you. hehe  

Kung Fu 'Anna'   

Comments

  1. Nothing wrong with gaining skills my love!! We already know you have abilities to take care of yourself...ie junior high!!! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts