Isn't life Blissful?

(Picture my husband took this morning on bike ride with friends)
I know, I know.  You're saying, "And she said she'd never start a blog"  Well here I am...you (whoever you are out there) were right, I was wrong...blah blah.  Yesum, I have succumbed. And you know what?  I am actually kind of excited!  It turns out that I actually have some things going on in this dirty blonde haired head of mine (that is in desperate need of a haircut btw, hopefully today!) Most my life I have been the kind of person that when someone asks, "Whatcha thinking about?", my usual response is, "Nothing" followed by my thinking, "What was I thinking about? What am I thinking about now?  Well now I'm thinking about thinking!"  It's pretty frustrating... :) Does that happen to anyone else?  I guess I haven't mastered the art of pinning down and keeping track of my thoughts....they are just in a constant flow; scattered and BLISSFUL.  Hence the idea to start depositing my thoughts here.  And yes, life is Bliss.  It's a word that I find reaches just the tip of how I feel.  Maybe through this process I will discover more of those words.  Yes I am sure I will.

Comments

  1. Im so, so happy you've decided to join the world of blogging!!! I have always known that wonderful thoughts swim in your head all the time!! Cant wait to see them in black and white!!! So, so excited!!! Plus...what better way to get a peek into your life...now that its not here in So Utah!!! tear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...forgot to tell you how much I like your blog background!!! Its perfect for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts