Another boy.  I am so stinking excited.  I really was beginning to be OK with the idea of having a girl and it was because I thought I had to be.  I really thought that we were having a girl!  Where do these crazy for sure ideas come from?!  And believe me, when it does happen I'll be ecstatic.  I just feel so blessed that Ben's going to have a little brother, especially since they will be so close together. 

I daydream and nightdream about my two boys and what they are going to be like.  How different are they going to be and are they going to like each other?  Well time will tell, I just can't wait!

I am feeling this baby move all the time now.  I love it.  I kind of wish that Ben understood what was going on and could feel my belly and give it kisses.  Right now his understanding is that everyone has belly buttons and can find them if asked.  He knows what a baby is but explaining the concept of a baby in mommy's belly is confusing I think. :)

The mission now is to come up with a name.  Of course I had a girl name all lined up but boy names?! HA! Nothing!  It's hard!  Nothing has felt right like Ben's name did and it just feels like such a big responsibility to give a child a name that he's going to live with for the rest of his life!  So stay tuned for that.  No name for baby yet.  If you have any great ideas let me know!  

Comments

  1. Yay! Congratulations Anna!! Can't wait for July and to hear the name you decide on. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts