Merry Christmas!!

This is what I came downstairs to this morning after my 6 am shower.  These two had busted into their stockings about 5:45 am and I was too tired to care. :)  Plus this scene melted the rest of the world away...


The morning was perfect.  We patiently waited for my parents to walk down and then we had breakfast.  It was 9 am before we finally got to the presents!  Thank goodness Lucie is one patient girl!  We did horsey rides and other fun things in the meantime.  


Let the opening begin!










Cute furry boots that I am jealous of!  So cute!

After a lazy afternoon of naps and eating and games we decided to get out of the house and brave the freeeeeezing cold weather for a beautiful walk!  Even mom went willingly!




Daddy and Ben cuddled up...I am loving Ben's new winter coat. Thank you mimi and papa! 


Lucie ice skating on the icy roads


Winter wonderland


Then it was time for dinner at Mimi and Papas house...Ben was all smiles.  He is such a ham, he literally smiles for the camera now.  Here are a few examples. 

Ignore the nastyness of my being...what can I say I'm pregnant. :)  JK 
Cheese...

Cheese....

and more cheese...

Man I love this boy.  

The day isn't over...right now we're waiting for cookies to come out of the oven (thanks honey!) and we're going to play some more games and maybe end the night off with a movie.  What a great day and what a great life.  I love my family!!  



Comments

Popular Posts