So yes it's true.  There is a bun in my oven.  I can't believe it really...even though I am reminded everyday by how insanely often I have to pee and how completely famished I am all the time.  It's crazy!  I eat a meal...and no joke half hour later or less most times I am shaking again from low blood sugar! It's a completely different thing this time too.  It's the same but yet it's so different.  I am so much more emotional with this one...seriously I can lose it at any moment with the silliest things.  I am so tired and I am  not sure if I've just forgotten what it was like with Ben but I would bet money that I am more tired with this one.  And I am certain that I am anemic (was with Ben too) so I just started taking my iron and am looking forward to feeling myself again...meaning able to walk or stand for long periods of time and carry my son up the stairs without having to put him down at the top.  

But enough complaining... I am happy.  Everyday is spent with my little boy watching him grow and learn and explore his world.  He is such a joy.  He is so stinking happy.  He has such a distinct personality that I love to watch and get to know.  I can't imagine having another one of him.  Wow.  You would think that since I already have a kid that this one is 'old news' to me or something like that but it's not!  There are all sorts of questions and wonders in my mind about this little one growing rapidly inside me.  Who and what is it going to be?  How could I possibly love him/her as much as I love Ben?  Can my heart hold that much love?  I have my doubts but I am reassured by other mothers that it is in fact the case.  

I am so so happy that in 8 months we will be welcoming a new baby into our life.  I can only imagine how each of our lives will be enriched with his/her presence....especially Ben.  



Comments

  1. I am so happy for you Anna! I haven't checked your page in months (I found you when I was pregnant with my little one), and decided to stop by today and see how Ben was growing! And look at you-- growing another bean! I am very excited and can't wait to read all about your adventures this year and beyond! Thank you for keeping up with your website- and Congratulations!! - Steph

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts