I love weddings!

Tuesday night we drove back down to Salt Lake for Josh's wedding.  Tuesday night was the dinner at a yummy barbecue restaurant and Wednesday was the big day!  Ben still hates his car seat so it was interesting at times but DEFINITELY worth it!  I had baby back ribs and sweet potato pie! Yum!





Bride and Groom deciding what to eat!

Uncle Clark and Ben!

Father of the Groom, my favorite Uncle Joe!
Tuesday night we slept at the Ehlerts and little Ben loved his spot in the closet!  :)  I love that he sleeps on his  tummy because we can throw him anywhere when we travel and he loves it!  


And I love his little bum sticking up in the air!


On Wednesday we got to go to the ceremony at the Salt Lake temple and it was beautiful.  I loved every minute of it!  The bride and groom looked so happy and beautiful.











After a few pictures we walked over to the new City Creek center to check it out and have lunch.  Wow!  It  is certainly an amazing fun place! I can't wait to go back there and shop someday! Then there was some rabbit food business stops to make and then off to the reception!  I wish I would have taken more pictures of the reception because it was beautiful but this is all I got and my mom took this one!   I love my cousin Josh and I am so very excited for him and his new life with his cute wife.  Wow rhymes!  

Me hugging Josh and Jordan smiling at Ben. 

Comments

Popular Posts