I've become ill.  Apparently.  The reactions I get now (being 5 days overdue) from people are somewhat like this, "Oh I am so sorry Anna" or "How are you doing, are you OK?"   It's funny...it's like I have a disease or something.  I just want to be like, "Ya I am good! I'm just pregnant!"  When I did give this answer (without the 'I'm just pregnant' part) to someone it was taken as sarcasm!!  What's a girl to do!!!  I guess I'll just have to play along!  

OK, so I may not be as completely comfortable as I have been most my pregnancy; my ankles and hands swell occasionally and it hurts, my sleep is just not as restful as before, and well I am big!!!  It gets in the way people!  But even with these things accompanying my 'overdue' pregnancy, I am just fine!  Really!  I have complete confidence that Ben knows when it's time to come...when he is done developing.  Did you know that each day in the womb is important for some specific aspect of development?  For example if babies come too early they might not have been able to develop the ability to breastfeed completely (which is why some might have trouble?) or other important things like these.  So if he needs to cook a little longer and stay close inside me then that's fine!  

Ok, another confession though.  I AM anxious for Ben to come.  I want to see what he looks like and hold him and squeeze him!  Ah!   Just can't wait!!  But I have too!  I have to be patient.  Now let's just see if Mimi can be patient too. :)  HA!


Comments

  1. Im doing my best!!! I promise!!! Love you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and hoping all is well! Can't wait to hear the announcement- please be sure to share your birth story when you feel up to it. I would love to know more about your experience with hypnobabies and how it worked for you. :) YAY Ben! I'm excited for you! - Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in to see how you are! Hope you are enjoying your little one and taking lots of photos to share with the WWW! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts